02 December 2008

Get Gephardt

Well today, the crew from channel 2 News Get Gephardt segment stopped by our house to do an interview. I have been getting some phone calls that are rather obnoxious that I e-mailed them about, and it turns out it is a scam to steal identities. Apparently, several people have contacted Bill Gephardt about this, and they are doing a story about it. Les was really hopefull that Mary Nickel would stop by, but I assured him that she wouldn't be here, and I didn't think that Gephardt would be either. I was right. It was just the camera girl, Shirsty, and the interviewer, Matt (I think).
They took a picture of us being 2 News reporters....I look awful, that is why I like to be behind the camera... I almost went to get Les from school to meet them, he loves the 2 News morning crew, but I decided not to. I'm glad I didn't. They were very nice people, but not the ones that Les knows from watching the news.


2 comments:

deena said...

Wow! It's fun to know somebody famous!
Way to be on top of the scammers!! Great job!

Unknown said...

How exciting!