Saturday, after the sleepover at Grandpa & Grandma's house all of the cousins came for my family's traditional Christmas breakfast...Homemade waffles with blueberry (or maple) syrup all topped off with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream melting on top (this is my favorite breakfast in the whole world. I make waffles so often, that Amber gets sick of them). It never even crossed my mind to take a picture of them, I was too busy eating. Yummy!
It is pretty chaotic in my parent's house when everyone is there, so I only had my camera out for a few minutes, but here is a few good pics.
It is pretty chaotic in my parent's house when everyone is there, so I only had my camera out for a few minutes, but here is a few good pics.
This is Greg's oldest son Mark. He didn't want me to take a picture, but I caught one anyway.
Zak & Seth (Scott's 5th child)
This is just a picture of the little boys and grandpa being silly.
Marsha & Ty (Greg's wife and son)
Once again we were spoiled at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Thank you.
Aunt Lisa had our family this year, the kids all love the Webkinz and the travel games that she got for them. On Sunday, we put together the K'nex rollercoaster and ferris wheel that she gave them. They took about 4 hours to build, but they were worth it.
1 comment:
What a fun Christmas! The cruise sounds like so much fun! I'm glad your computer is back!
Post a Comment