Because my birthday is just 3 days before our anniversary, we usually go to dinner for my birthday and then end up at home carving pumpkins for our anniversary. I know, we're pathetic, what can I say?
This year, all the kids were able to carve their own pumpkins. I think that when they had to clean the ooey-gooey guts out, they wished that they hadn't chosen such large pumpkins. But they had fun creating and learning how to do it all over again.
This year, all the kids were able to carve their own pumpkins. I think that when they had to clean the ooey-gooey guts out, they wished that they hadn't chosen such large pumpkins. But they had fun creating and learning how to do it all over again.
I'm not sure I like a knife in Zak's hand!
And Les worked really hard and did everything himself! He was very proud of his jack-o-lantern!Carving 5 pumpkins the size of ours really makes a big mess!
Zak's skeleton...
No comments:
Post a Comment