26 October 2011

Our 15th Anniversary

This year, Brian and I celebrated our 15th anniversary. We decided not to take the big getaway that we had initially planned, and instead we took a few smaller weekends away from the kids. The first weekend, we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon. I had never been up there, and had read about a few fun places for leaf peepin' so we went hiking.
The leaves were just a little past their peak colors for the season, and the area was absolutely beautiful.
Brian was so wonderful to let me take my time and photograph anything I wanted. I'm still not getting it right a lot of the time, but I'm getting better.




the next weekend we went to Midway to the Homestead Crater. It's a fun place to go swimming. I would be happy to always swim in water that warm. We took a beautiful drive over the Alpine loop and just enjoyed a beautiful, warm and sunny

No comments: