26 February 2009
4th Grade Field Trip
I just remembered that I haven't blogged the 4th grade field trip from last Friday, so I decided to sit down and do it since I feel too miserable to do the housework that needs done so badly after the crazy last few days. Somewhere, I have misplaced my memory card with all of the pictures on. Amber loved just taking my camera and taking all the pictures that she wanted. We went to the State capitol building to observe the 2009 session, and to get a tour of the building, and we went to the pioneer museum next door. It was a fun time, especially since they have studied Utah history and Government so much this year. Hopefully I will find the memory card soon so that I can blog about it for journal purposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment