15 February 2009

Happy Birthday Les


Happy 7th Birthday Les!!!

We love you so much. We love the way you take care of others, and try so hard to do what is right. We hope you have a perfect birhtday!

Love Dad, Mom, Amber & Zak

2 comments:

deena said...

Happy Birthday Les! I guess I had forgotten that Les and Amber had birthdays so close together! How is that Robin? This next baby is going to be close to Corrin's birthday. Right now she doesn't mind, she actually wants it to come on her bday. I just wonder what she'll think as she gets older!

Robin said...

It usually eliminates Valentines for Brian and I. It is sometimes exhausting to do 2 birthday parties, 2 birthday cakes, 2 bithday dinners, 2 school treats, and everything else that goes with it, but I try to make it special for each of them individually