skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happenings in Our World
05 November 2009
Fall Leaves 2009
The kids had Monday off of school. Thank heaven for warm weather.
They played outside in the leaves ALL day long, and loved every minute of it.
2 comments:
Mel
said...
How fun That is an awesome pile of leaves.
November 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM
J. Porters
said...
That looks so fun!
November 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber
Les
Zak
Zak's quote of the Day
"Roomservice, I need roomservice!" MAy 27, 2010
Zak was stalling, not wanting to eat his oatmeal this morning, and he said, "Mom, I'm fatigued."
"Mom, you're as mean as a mean pig"--Jan 17, 2009
"Vote for Santa Clause, Vote for Santa Clause.."--Dec 12, 2008
"Mom, Can I have a piece of paper to make your Valetimes card?"--Oct 8, 2008
"When you use your body to measure, that's called non-standard measurements." --Sep 5, 2008
"Mom, I need a jar so I can estimate."me: "What are you going to estimate?""Rocks." ---Sep 3, 2008
"Mom, I'm looking for a hooker"--Aug 26, 2008
Blog Archive
►
2011
(61)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
2010
(91)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(108)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(8)
Go Cougars!
Honest Scrap Award
Beans
13.1 in 1:45
Fall Leaves 2009
Halloween
Pecan Logs disaster
Quilt
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(50)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(2)
Me & Brian
Visits to my blog
Free Counter
2 comments:
How fun That is an awesome pile of leaves.
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment