Happy 6th birthday to my little man!
30 August 2010
My Baby is 6
Yesterday my baby boy turned 6! Unfortunately, I didn't make cake this time. In the last week, I have made cupcakes, brownies twice, & gingersnap cookies. I didn't have time or energy to make birthday cake too. And since we had cupcakes for his party, and leftover mint brownies, we put the candles in the brownies and sang to him. It's a good thing he is pretty easy going.
Zak, We love you. We love your happy disposition and your intense desire to choose the right. We love your laugh and the silly things you do. We love that you love to run and play and be active and that you love to eat fruit instead of treats. We love the way you focus so hard on your school work and on your play time. We love that you love to play by yourself and that you love to have lots of friends to play with. But most of all, we love being your parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment