16 August 2008

Zak's been tagged!

OK, it was really Les that was tagged, but he didn't want anything to do with it, so he said Zak could do it.


1. What is something your mom/dad always says to you? “Clean your room” (unfortunately, it never seems to happen when mom says it)
2. What makes your mom/dad happy? “Cleaning our room”
3. What makes mom/dad sad? “Not telling the truth”
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh? “Saying funny things”
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child? “Daddy was silly, and Mommy was silly too”
6. How old is your mom/dad? “Dad is 18, and Mom is 17”
7. How tall is your mom/dad? “Dad is long, and mom is short”
8. What is your mom/dad's favorite thing to do? “Not clean your room”
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around? “Make their beds”
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what would it be for? “Art” (WOW, he is obviously too young to realize that neither of us got any artistic ability)
11. What is your mom/dad really good at? “Daddy is good at yo-yo-ing and does a good job at it, and mom taking pictures” (I don’t think I’ve ever seen Brian yo-yo!)
12. What is your mom/dad not so good at? “I don’t know” (My kids think I’m perfect still!)
13. What does mom/dad do for a job? “Daddy makes staves, Mom works for Ben Franklin” (I can tell Daddy’s been out of school all summer. I don’t think Zak realizes that Daddy goes to school to teach, he thinks Dad goes to school like Amber and Les go to school as students every day.)
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food? “What is your favorite food mom? You like to eat pizza, Daddy likes to eat corn on the cob”
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad? “Make us dinner”
16. If your mom/dad was a cartoon character, who would they be? “Maybe Bob the Builder, he’s funny” (We’ve been remodeling the bathroom all summer)
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together? “Play games”
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same? “White skin” (He now realizes that Marsh, Mark and Ty’s skin is different)
19. How are you and mom/dad different? “You’re a mom, Dad’s a dad, and I’m a brother”
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you? “Lets just do I don’t know”

2 comments:

deena said...

Great job Zak. How fun to hear what he's thinking! Very cute.

CeCe said...

My nephews are so silly. Zak those were great answers!