skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happenings in Our World
01 March 2009
Brian...Hard at Work
This is what Brian does when he is "working."
Friday night, while he was working security at the rodeo, Brian went "Bull Riding!"
(sorry the picture is bad, he took it with his cell phone)
1 comment:
Mel
said...
What a job. It's hard to feel bad for him!
March 1, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber
Les
Zak
Zak's quote of the Day
"Roomservice, I need roomservice!" MAy 27, 2010
Zak was stalling, not wanting to eat his oatmeal this morning, and he said, "Mom, I'm fatigued."
"Mom, you're as mean as a mean pig"--Jan 17, 2009
"Vote for Santa Clause, Vote for Santa Clause.."--Dec 12, 2008
"Mom, Can I have a piece of paper to make your Valetimes card?"--Oct 8, 2008
"When you use your body to measure, that's called non-standard measurements." --Sep 5, 2008
"Mom, I need a jar so I can estimate."me: "What are you going to estimate?""Rocks." ---Sep 3, 2008
"Mom, I'm looking for a hooker"--Aug 26, 2008
Blog Archive
►
2011
(61)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
2010
(91)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(108)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(5)
Brian & "I Believe in Music"
Kartchner Caverns, AZ
Arizona part 2
Arizona
Brian...Hard at Work
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(50)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(2)
Me & Brian
Visits to my blog
Free Counter
1 comment:
What a job. It's hard to feel bad for him!
Post a Comment