The kids always like to roast odd things. This night, it was Starbursts that they were roasting!
22 September 2011
Camping (for real this time)
After we got home from working at camp, we needed to get away from life, so we went camping (Ironic?!) It was nice to be away from the craziness of life. It's amazing how hard is was to adjust to being home.
The kids always like to roast odd things. This night, it was Starbursts that they were roasting!
Zak found some tiny little baby trout in the river and he worked for hours trying to catch one. He finally did. He was very excited.
This is how I camp. Brian does everything except set up the tent, and I lay in the hammock while he does it. After camp, I was so exhausted, that if I got fatigued at all, I would get physically ill, so the hammock worked just fine for me!
We also went for a hike to a beautiful waterfall that we hadn't been to for a few years. The kids loved climbing on the rocks (what kid doesn't?) Every picture we got of Les he was doing the "irresistible man pose" that we all learned at camp. It was so funny when they would do it at camp, and since all the boys that he looked up to did it A LOT, he felt he needed to do it a lot too!
The kids always like to roast odd things. This night, it was Starbursts that they were roasting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment