31 October 2011

Halloween

Wow, I am really behind. But there is no time like the present to work on getting caught up!

The kids enjoyed Halloween this year. I didn't let Amber trick-or-treat so she handed out candy and scared kids and had a great time!
les thought that Dracula would be a fabulous idea this year, and the costume was very easy, so I agreed! Doesn't he look great!
Zak was in disparate need of some new pajamas, so I convinced him that a set if scrubs made to look like a convict were perfect. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come! (with a name like Zak, who knows!)
Amber had a few parties to go to, so she dressed as a clown. I thought it was a really good costume. She came up with it on her own, and then decided that it was stupid, and wouldn't wear the pants and shoes.

And I love that the kids can carve their pumpkins by themselves now. I don't live to do it and now I don't have to anymore!

No comments: