Well it is the time of year at our house when the kids are getting anxious and anticipating the end of the school year. On top of that this year, they are excited for a very fun summer vacation. Needless to say, they are starting to get a little out of control, and I am losing patience with them. Last night, I went in to close the window in the boys bedroom before I went to bed, and was reminded how cute they really are.....when they are asleep! I really am very proud of my kids, they are very well behaved when they have to be, but with our crazy schedules the last 2 weeks, they are tired, and need some down time.
I can't blame them though, last week, I think that we only got home before 9:00 once, and they have been getting to bed at nearly 10:00. They are exhausted. But they are still doing really good in school, and are good for others. What more can I ask for? I guess...Summer!
3 comments:
Robyn, here is our blog address. I have enjoyed reading your blog! The kids are getting so big.
http://miawolf.blogspot.com/
Isn't crazy how things can get so busy. I think I am as excited for summer break as the kids are!!
You can never have too many pictures of your kids sleeping...so sweet. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to summer break...my kids have been fighting so much when they're together lately. I've got to come up with a good plan !
Post a Comment