
After the limo ride, they dropped her off at Les's game at another park. I could tell she loved everyone watching her get out of the limo!
Amber and Les's games overlapped this week, so I missed most of Les's game. That is the way soccer is. Next year, all 3 kids will be playing. Brian and are are really starting to feel outnumbered. We can't be at everything, and don't want anyone to feel bad that we missed them. That is going to be interesting.
Les is a good ball handler. He is also fast. In a few years, he will be really good. He needs to be more aggressive. But he's a boy, in the next few years that will come. He is just a nice kid who doesn't want to steal the ball. Brian has enjoyed coaching Les's team because they are now old enough that he can teach skills.It was a fun season. It is fun to see the kids finding activities that they love, and want to excel at. I never thought I'd say this, but I am actually looking forward to next year already.
No comments:
Post a Comment