02 November 2008

Duct Tape Guy...to the rescue!

Let me preface this post by saying that I have been learning how to use the manual settings on my camera. For these pictures, I was using an automatic setting, but I must have changed something that I need to change back, and so a lot of these pictures are blurry, but you can still get an idea of how goofy my husband is!

As promised, here are the pictures of Brian and Bill cruising around town on their scooters as super heroes. It was SSOOOOO funny. I think that several of the people in other cars got whiplash from the double takes. As I followed behind them, I could hear people laughing from other cars. I wish I had a digital camcorder to show you all how funny it really was....use your imagination!

Brian decided to be Duct Tape guy because it matches his scooter!

This is Brian's buddy Bill. Brian got this idea from because Bill did this last year. His scooter is blue, so he matches his scooter too!
Off they go to save the day! They got stopped at the stop light. You should have seen the stares, honks, waves, and laughs...
maybe this will give you and idea.

This guy was actually yelling to them,
This was the car right next to me, they were talking to me in between stares, and laughing very hard.
This person wasn't even watching where they were going...
And this guy just looked at them like this the entire time they were at the light.

Back to Bill's house. No more laughs for now I guess, It really was funny and these two really are crazy, but they had a lot of fun. Thanks Bill for humoring and entertaining Brian for the afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny :) I love it!

deena said...

Way to go Duct Tape Guy! I wish we could've been there! That's awesome.