Well, the kids are now one week into the school year. They both love their teachers and so do I.
Amber is in the 5th grade this year. She is starting to turn into a girl. It is important that her hair and clothes be just right. She is a good student and does a good job at being on top of her schoolwork most of the time. She sure is growing up quickly.

Les is in 2
nd grade this year, and I am looking forward to a great year for him. He needs a month to brush up on his reading, and then he will start piano lessons. He is a quick learner. Sometimes, I have to remind him to finish his homework before TV time, but he works hard.

I can't believe my kids are so big. They grow so fast. But I am very proud of them.

I know we'll have a good year. I am looking forward to helping with their class activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment