16 August 2009

Waterfight!

Last winter, my kids started a snowball fight with the neighbor across the street. Since then, he teases them, takes their toys, and always tells them "I'm watching you." My kids tease him right back, and they all have fun.

Last week while the kids were out playing in the water, the neighbor came home from work. Les was bugging him, and he came over and both Les and Zak threw buckets of water on him.

Well, 2 days later, they were out playing in the water again when he got home from work, but he walked up to the front of his truck and got a bucket of his own. I don't think that my kids really thought that he would dump it on them, and I wasn't even sure it really had water in it until....
He started running, and got Les,
And then Zak
I'm glad they can all play in good fun. Fortunately, the neighbor is mature enough to know when to stop and where to stop. Obviously, my kids are not. But they love the play.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Got to love good neighbors that are good to your kids.