21 July 2010

Camping & Fishing

While mom and I were gone, Brian also took the kids camping and fishing. My boys can't get enough of dirt, or slimy fish, so they were in heaven.
Amber and Zak both caught a fish. Les was excited for them, but a little bummed for himself. What more could a little boy want than to catch a slimy fish, watch it die a miserable suffocating death, and then to eat it....skin and all (Les loves the skin, I can't watch him eat it. Really, is fish skin supposed to be eaten....YUCK.)

And Les was in his own little heaven with a slingshot and a few rocks. I'm surprised they came home with all eyes in their sockets, and all the windows in the truck!

Apparently there was lightning and lots of rain. Thank heaven for an awesome Christmas-present-tent from Mom & Dad, every time we camp, the rains find us, and every time, we stay dry. Hooray for waterproofing!

No comments: