This weekend, I saw 2 odd things:
The First: A hand-written announcement for a graveside funeral service on the bulletin board at a grocery store.
To me, the bulletin board at the grocery store is for items that you are trying to sell, or for a poster for a lost dog. Not a funeral service.
The Second: A lady was taking her dog for a walk. The dog was in a baby stroller, and there was no baby present.
I've never had a dog to walk, but I always assumed that the reason for taking a dog for a walk was so that the dog got exercise. My understanding was that exercise for the human was a secondary benefit.
Needless to say, these were both things that struck me as odd. Maybe those of you who have a dog can weigh in on that situation. And if anyone has any thoughts on the funeral service, throw those in too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe the dog has a gimpy hip or something??
BOOOO on the grocery store funeral announcement. BOOOOOOO!!!!
Funny things...I guess to that lady, the dog is her baby. As for the funeral, that's kind of sad and weird.
Huh? Where do people get these ideas?
Post a Comment