07 October 2010

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago, the photographer that I was working with did our family pictures. I am finally getting around to posting them. They turned out great.





2 comments:

Barbie Mills said...

These are great! We're getting ours done on Saturday. I realized a few hours after I put in my deposit that I double-booked it over super saturday--oops. I guess I'll catch the end! I like seeing how the backgrounds look with real people in front of them.

I love the individual ones of the kids too.

Aubry Wilkes said...

OH these are wonderful Robin! What to choose for the wall? It is so fun for me to still be connected with you and Brian and your sweet family... even though we were only together a short while, I feel like you and I are good friends. Your kiddos are growing up so fast...[just like mine, so I don't know why I am surprised] Thanks for sharing!