skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happenings in Our World
18 December 2010
Great Grandma
Last night, Brian's grandma passed away peacefully at the age of 93. She will be missed.
We love you Grandma.
18 Oct 1917-17 Dec 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber
Les
Zak
Zak's quote of the Day
"Roomservice, I need roomservice!" MAy 27, 2010
Zak was stalling, not wanting to eat his oatmeal this morning, and he said, "Mom, I'm fatigued."
"Mom, you're as mean as a mean pig"--Jan 17, 2009
"Vote for Santa Clause, Vote for Santa Clause.."--Dec 12, 2008
"Mom, Can I have a piece of paper to make your Valetimes card?"--Oct 8, 2008
"When you use your body to measure, that's called non-standard measurements." --Sep 5, 2008
"Mom, I need a jar so I can estimate."me: "What are you going to estimate?""Rocks." ---Sep 3, 2008
"Mom, I'm looking for a hooker"--Aug 26, 2008
Blog Archive
►
2011
(61)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
February
(6)
▼
2010
(91)
▼
December
(6)
A Taste of Christmas
Great Grandma
A Long, LONG night.
Lights in Salt Lake
Santa Run
Thanksgiving
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(108)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(50)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(2)
Me & Brian
Visits to my blog
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment