18 April 2011
Visit with Grandpa
Every few months, I go with my mom to visit Grandpa. This time, I took Zak out of school to go with me. We watched a lot of BYU during March Madness, and Zak kept Grandpa busy with games.
Grandpa used to own a dairy farm with about 200 head of cattle. He and Grandma gave it up to go on a mission 23 years ago. But my uncle usually has some kind of livestock (sheep, pigs, a horse, or a cow) out back that he is raising for meat for his family, or to sell at auction. My boys love to go see the animals. They would make good farm kids. This cow was very interested in us, and when I would get out the camera to get a picture, he kept trying to eat it. We laughed, and then kept harassing him with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment