Sadly, on Monday morning the cruise came to and end. When we woke up, we were just pulling back into the Port of Miami. Before we were even docked, a tug boat pushed a big tanker barge up to the ship, and began refueling and oiling it for it's next departure that afternoon.
The ocean was a beautiful blue.
I stayed inside the hotel so that the boys could take a nap, and when I met Angie & Dave on the beach, they said that a shark had swam about 10 feet from Angie,
and that some dolphins had come in to shore.
I am SO bummed that I missed it. But I don't know if I would have stayed in the water or let the kids in the water if I had seen the shark.
We could see it from the beach that we were playing on.
We could tell it was ours because we could see the water slides on the back.
I felt all the movement a lot more than everyone else, but I never really was sick.
We were pretty bummed to leave the ship, but we knew that we still had 9 days of family time left before we had to return home, and that the most fun for the kids had only just begun.
Thanks for the amazing vacation Grammy, and thanks for letting us share it with everyone!
2 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time! I've never been to Florida and probably never will. We're going to disneyland next month. What a great trip you guys must have had!
WOW is right! It looks like you all had an amazing time!!
Post a Comment