06 October 2008

Family Pictures

This year, I got brave and decided to do my own pictures of the kids instead of buying school pictures. We found some great spots to do pictures up at SnowBasin last year, so we thought we would try again this year. We also found another perfect spot in Mountain Green, now I just have to figure out how to get good pictures. Anyway, after general Conference, we ventured up there, and here is what we ended up with.



The colors this year aren't quite as pretty as they were last year. It has been a long dry summer. but the kids are still cute!
If you look closely, you can see that Zak's pants are wet. His shoes were too. There had been a big rainstorm that ended just before we got there, and there were some pretty big puddles.
Les has grown up a lot this last few months.
You can't see it in this picture, but Amber has lost 3 teeth this week. I'm not sure how she chews her food right now.
I think this picture turned out pretty well for using the timer and then running to be in it before the picture was taken.
We also saw some deer as we were leaving. There are 2 doe and 2 fawns. They were all fairly small. I think even the doe were pretty young.
You can see all 4 Deer here.


Zak can be SO cute when he decides to be.

I'm not sure if I like this picture or not.

Cute, Cute, Cute!




One last picture.

No comments: