Brian and I had a weekend to ourselves!! It's been a long time. We just stayed around Salt Lake, but got to go see some things that we have never seen before. My favorite was the Thanksgiving Point garden. It was amazing. I can't even imagine how beautiful it is when all of the flowers are blooming in the spring.
I took some pictures, here are a few of my favorites....
This is a picture at the big stone Gazebo, looking straight up through the top.
This is also at the Gardens.
This is the doorway into the Secret Garden. I have got to take Amber here sometime. The Secret Garden is one of her favorite books, she would love it!
We also went to dinner at Gardner Village. The Wee Witch fest was going on. It was lots of fun, but definately somewhere to go with the girls, or the whole family. I don't know if Brian enjoyed it or not. But dinner was amazing!
These are pictures that give you an idea of how they had the area decorated for the holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment