This has been my project for the week.
With the exception of 2 blocks, I made this entire quilt this week.
I have been wondering what I should do with it,
and I have now decided to give it to my Grandma.
She has made all of the grandchildren quilts.
Now she is not in the best health, and currently in a care center,
I have decided that I want her to have it.
I am praying that I can find someone who can quilt it in time for me to take it to her this weekend when we go for Brian's race.
7 comments:
It's gorgeous Robin, I'm sure your Grandma will love it.
You made that in a WEEK? Holy smokin' quilting. Love the colors.
Wow that is beautiful! I was going to come over her to ask you a question but I had to comment on the quilt as well. Gorgeous.
Anyway, to the question is volleyball still on or is it over now?
This is the first quilt that I have done. I know the basics of piecing, and I can tell anyone how to do it, but I've never actually done it. I am pretty proud of how nice and nearly perfect it turned out.
I love it! It turned out beautiful. Grandma will love it!
Beautiful quilt. Grandma will love it.
Robin-
That looks great! All in one week! You are superwoman!
Post a Comment