It is finally official. I have managed to lose 10 pounds.
I know, not a major accomplishment, but at least a baby step.
I know, not a major accomplishment, but at least a baby step.
In January I started in a biggest loser contest. It happens to have $790 at stake. I was determined to get a piece of that.
January went SO well. I was down 9 lbs when January ended.
Then in February, I wasn't always able to get my workout in. And eating healthy options was not always easy when we stopped at Wendy's while making the drive to Cedar City 4 times.
But I tried to choose the best option possible and eat a healthy portion of whatever was available.
I managed to end February holding even at the same 9 lbs lost.
At the end of January, I was tied for 5th biggest loser.
I have managed now, to lose that last pound to make an even 10, but while I was holding steady, others were continuing to lose.
Now I am in no less than 12th place.
My hope is that in these last few weeks that some of them will plateau while I continue to lose. I'm still not sure that I will be able to catch up to 9 people. I really don't care if I do.
I am happy with the progress that I have made. I currently weigh less than I have since Amber was born, and I am on a good path to being SO much healthier.
My goal....to be down another 10 by Easter!
3 comments:
Way to go on reaching this milestone. Keep at the healthy livin!
Congrats! That is fabulous!
Way to go! Keep it up!
Post a Comment