30 March 2010

Baby London

For those of my family who have been anticipating the big day, my nephew little London James was born early this morning. He decided to make his entrance into this world at about 1:30 this morning. I don't know a lot of details, but he is a big boy, around 7 pounds (that is big considering his big brother was only 4 pounds when he was born).

I'm sure he was delivered to this earth by his Grandma Manuelita. Marsha's mother passed away on Wednesday, and as hard as it must have been for her, she decided that going to Trini wouldn't have been a good idea. She wouldn't have made it home in time for little London's arrival. Since he had to come C-section, being out of the country or in the air could have been trouble.

Congratulations Greg, Marsha and big brothers Mark and Ty. Our prayers are still with you Auntie Marsha.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yeah for them! I'm glad she was in the States for the delivery, Now she'll have a cute little baby to show off when she goes back. :)