07 September 2010

Labor Day in Idaho

The last few years, we have gone to my cousin's house in south-eastern Idaho for various reasons. So this year, we decided to go for no reason at all. The boys planned a fishing trip, and my cousin had some fun things planned for the girls. We had a great time, and can't wait to do it again.
The catch of the day.

All of the fish were about 3 1/2 pounds. And Les called me on the drive back so excited to tell me he caught the biggest fish of the day! Caleb was excited to just get a turn to hold a fish. And Zak had a good time too. He and Caleb had to help each other reel in the fish because they were SO big! The girls made flower headbands. Amber's turned out really cute, and she got lots of compliments at school on Tuesday! All 3 boys with their fish! And the beautiful flowers in my Aunt's yard.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I don't think I should show Brandon the photos. He would just be jealous, as I am that I wasn't there.