21 September 2010
Quilting & Stress Relief
Yesterday, Brian asked me to make a baby blanket for a friend that is going to have a baby any minute. I needed a break from life, and decided to get creative. I saw a really cute and easy example of a quilt that had been strip pieced, and decided that would be easy enough. It took me a lot longer than I had anticipated, but it felt good to be creative again. It didn't turn out as I had anticipated, but I loved it. I wish some of the finer details had finished nicer than they did, but overall, it was fun to do. And no one but me will ever critique it like that anyway.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun colors! Great job.
Very cute and fun. I love the colors.
So cute! I love that it isn't just squares. Great job.
Post a Comment