I've been tagged by Heidi...
Christmas Tag!
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Some of both, it is too easy to peak in gift bags.
Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
When do you put up your tree? The 1st weekend in December, if the kids rooms are clean (am I mean?)
When do you take your tree down? At least by New Years Eve, my house is too small to have extra clutter after the gifts are opened.
Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only the Cream O Weber one that is red with a cow dressed like Santa on it!
Favorite gift as a child? ??
Do you have a nativity scene? Yup, 4 of them.
Hardest person to buy for? My Dad.
Easiest person to buy for? Zak
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I never do Christmas cards, but I have them already to mail out this year!
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Luggage my senior year of High school...I wanted a nice stereo, but my little sister got that, I had to stick with the clock radio (love the parents when they are getting you ready to move on!)
Favorite Christmas movie? Polar Express
Have you ever recycled a gift? Yes, but not a Christmas gift, ...I don't think.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Orange flavored fondant dipped in chocolate.
Clear or colored lights on the tree? I wrap the center with colored lights, and do the branches with white.
Clear or colored lights on the house? I only got my husband to put up lights once, but they were definitely white.
Favorite Christmas song? It Could Happen Again - Collin Raye
Travel @ Christmas time or stay home? Stay Home
Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph- I'm such a nerd.
Open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Wound up kids.
Favorite ornament theme or color? You should see my tree, a little of EVERYTHING.
What do you want for Christmas this year? A remote for my camera, and kids that are nice to each other, not fighting.
What is your favorite Christmas memory? ???
I tag...hmmm, so few people read my blog that have blogs of their own.....Deena, & Amy J!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I love that you already have your tag done :)
That was a fun read. I will get to the tag, soon. I am a little behind in the blogging world right now!
Post a Comment