08 January 2009

New Year's Eve

This year for New Year's Eve, I though we would have a nice quiet ball drop when our friends Bill & Lisi invited us to their new home. Boy was I wrong 6 of the 7 kids stayed up until midnight with us. The girls spent an hour singing High School Musical karaoke, and they all played video games for hours. We really had a lot of fun...right up until about 12:10.
Zak had just finished his sparkling cider, and his carrot, and cookie, and cracker, and... (you can imagine). He and Sam got jumping around and wrestling. Apparently a little tummy can't handle that much food, and carbonation along with jumping. You guessed it,... up it ALL came.

There is nothing quite like your kid throwing up all over someone else's house (okay, Heidi, maybe Ry did better). I felt terrible. I hope they'll invite us back. I guess that is why 4 year old don't get to stay up till midnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That stinks... But I do feel a little better knowing I wasn't the only one dealing with that on New Years Eve :)