Zak had a fun time today helping with baby Hazel. My neighbor needed an emergency babysitter and so we had her for the day. She slept for 5 hours, and was happy when she wasn't asleep. If this is what daycare was really like, I'd do it. She was so easy. I think that Zak liked being the "big brother" for a while. This is kind of a goofy picture, but he was so excited to feed her when she woke up. He was very gentle too, and he was quiet...the best part (lately he only has one volume, and it is really loud). Thanks for letting us watch her B&K. (No...I'm not baby hungry, I got to send her home at the end of the day!)
30 January 2009
Zak and the Baby
Zak had a fun time today helping with baby Hazel. My neighbor needed an emergency babysitter and so we had her for the day. She slept for 5 hours, and was happy when she wasn't asleep. If this is what daycare was really like, I'd do it. She was so easy. I think that Zak liked being the "big brother" for a while. This is kind of a goofy picture, but he was so excited to feed her when she woke up. He was very gentle too, and he was quiet...the best part (lately he only has one volume, and it is really loud). Thanks for letting us watch her B&K. (No...I'm not baby hungry, I got to send her home at the end of the day!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great blog! Thanks for sending me the link. Thanks for taking care of Hazel for me too, we appreciate it very much! I'm glad she was easy.
Post a Comment