15 February 2009

Moving Mom & Dad

After the Temple open house Friday night, we continued on down the road to Lehi. We were going down to help my parents move. After 29 years in the same house, they have decided that a new house will be better for them in their "old age". They moved into their house when I was 3 years old, so it is a little hard to see them move. But I know it is better for them to do it now. If they ever need a wheelchair, it would be impossible to get them in and out of their current house.

Well, they didn't get to close on their house when they had planned, so they won't actually be moving until next weekend. I won't be able to go help them next weekend, but that might be better. I won't be there for the emotional part of leaving their home.

No comments: