Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I've been tagged.Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog.
2. Answer the six 8 items.
3. Tag 8 people.
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Numbers
4. Good Things Utah
5. 2 News (I know, not a favorite show, but I sure watch it a lot)
6. Travel Channel
7. Discovery Channel
8. Scrubs
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Grocery shopping
2. Pick up kids from school
3. Help kids with homework
4. Swim lessons
5. Made dinner
6. X-biking at Lady Fitness
7. Dishes
8. Started cutting out a quilt
8 Things I look forward to
1. Our cruise to the Bahamas
2. Taking the kids to Disneyworld
3. Taking the kids to the Beach
4. All the kids being in school all day
5. A clean house
6. Taking the kids to the Draper Temple openhouse
7. All the kids doing their first Triathlon (Amber and Les are working on it)
8. Being able to run a whole 5k
8 Favorite restaurants
1. Fazoli's
2. Costa Vida
3. Rodizio Grill
4. Lucky China
5. Olive Garden
6. Brick Oven
7. An Italian place in downtown SLC, I forget what it is called.
8. Warrens (I love their fries)
8 Things I wish for
1. No housework
2. More money
3. Happy, healthy kids
4. To be thin
5. More time to do things for me
6. More time with Brian
7. A bigger house
8. A classic Mustang
8 People I tagged
1. Natalie
2. Melissa H
3. Deena
4. Leslie
5. Barbie
6. Tanya S
7. Amy B
8.Anyone else who reads my blog
2 comments:
Thanks robin. This was fun.
Channel 2, WHAT? Don't you know that KSL is the best :) Okay, I might like them the best because without them, I wouldn't be able to make my house payment!
Post a Comment