Today Les and I went to the Dinosaur Park for the 1st grade
field trip. It was a lot of fun. Les & his friend Hunter were the only 2 kids in our group, so it was easy to handle.
If you have been to the Dinosaur Park,
you are sure to have at least one of these pictures!
Hunter & Les

For some reason, the playground is always the most entertaining!

Les--The World's Most Dangerous Creature!!

Les & Ethan had fun excavating for fossils too!
Always a good time!

I think the kids had lots of fun, and even learned a few new things.
The favorite new word is coprolite!
Maybe next time, I'll remember to take my camera, and not have to use my cell phone.
2 comments:
Okay, where is that park? I have to take my kids there. J-Man is always talking about dinosaurs. He even has imaginary dinosaur friends. I've got to take him there. It's even worth the drive. Seriously, will you email me with more info about it? melissa_hone@yahoo.com
What a great park! Bummer that you forgot your camera, but I'm impressed with the cell phone!!
Post a Comment