18 May 2009

I Am Growing Up

This week is Zak's preschool graduation. One of the songs he will be singing for it is so cute, and he sings it all the time. He let me record him singing it. It is hilarious the way that he exaggerates the words. He sang this song for Grammy on the phone, but I though you might enjoy the visual!

Oh, when I started preschool,
I was very, very small.
But now I'm so much bigger now,
Oh, can't you see how tall!
I've learned to write my name
And to say my ABC's,
Oh, I am growing up!
Off we go to Kindergarten.
Off we go to Kindergarten.
Off we go to Kindergarten.
Oh, I am growing up!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute! And he is growing up!

Tanya said...

That is cute! I love preschool graduation! The kids are so cute and they love singing.