27 July 2009

Downstairs Bathroom

Last summer we started a remodel on our downstairs bathroom. We have had a few problems that have delayed getting the last few major things finished up, but finally it is done. I really like the way that it turned out. The pictures don't do it justice. Either the lights, or the green paint, or a combination of the two make it look really bad in the pictures.

I did almost all of the laying of the tile in this bathroom too.

The tile in the shower is really my favorite part. It looks awesome.
Again, I did it!
We had a really hard time choosing a vanity that we liked because of the size of space that we had to put it in. But I like what we chose. It looks like a piece of furniture instead of just a bathroom cupboard.
Slowly, everything is coming together, and hopefully, the whole project will be done before school starts. I am so happy with it all, and I am getting impatient for it all to be done!

5 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

Nice work Robin!!! You did awesome on the tile. Love the colors.

Mel said...

That looks awesome. Good job on the tile

Natalie said...

It turned out beautiful, it is hard to believe it is the same bathroom. You must feel like you are in a new house.

Debbi said...

I am SO impressed! That looks awesome and if the pictures are bad, I bet it looks REALLY good in person!

Julia Callahan said...

The bathroom, tile etc. looks so great! The pictures are fine to me. I am jealous. Your house is really looking nice. Makes me want to do mine. Sad about the garbage in the wall. In our Roy house I would do yard work and in the dirt found a hole full of taco bell bags with hot sauce packets and napkins etc. Guess workers get lazy and stick their junk anywhere.
Too bad and scary about your waffle iron. Just say, "For the safety of my family I am throwing this away" and then pray you find a great deal and one WILL come along. I have had it happen many times. The parade pictures look great also!