On our hike last week, we took the guns and went shooting as well. Brian has taken me
to the range a few times lately, so this time we thought we would take everyone and go outdoors.
Zak and Les love to go shooting and Brian is really working with them to respect the gun and to handle them the proper and safe way.

While practicing with my camera, Brian handed Amber this prop.

I love how Les winks to be able to aim the gun. It takes his whole face. I think that I will miss it when he can wink without so much effort.

The terrain. It was so beautiful this day with the clouds.

And this fence made a nice photo.



This is looking down on the valley on the way home. All the rain has made everything so green. It is so pretty right now.

Hiking...

We must be gun
totin' idiots!

Aren't they cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment