19 June 2010

New Opportunities

As many of you know, I have always loved to do photography even though I have never felt that I am very good at it. I have read several things and talked to several friends to try to learn how to get good pics, but I have a hard time applying them.

Recently I have been given a new opportunity/challenge. I am now apprenticing at Junction Photography in the mall. The owner is a friend that I have admired his work for a long time. In just a few weeks, he has taught me how to apply many of those things that I have read and been told, but couldn't figure out how to apply when I had my camera in my hand. He is currently teaching me how to do studio photography. I am loving it although learning slowly.

He is an amazing photographer and has been in the area for quite a few years. check out his work at:
http://www.aa-photography.com/2009/Menu.html
http://aa-photography.blogspot.com/ or at his new website,
http://jpshots.com/ .

Stop in and check us out, or just say hi when you are at the mall. Better yet, a 15 minute session is free of charge, and you only have to buy if you are happy with the shots. I assure you that you will be.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome!! Good Luck!

Natalie said...

Awesome!! Good Luck!

Debbi said...

We are driving in, I only wish we could fly..but 4 tickets is just too much, when we came at thanksgiving we drove it in one day and it wasn't so bad.

Have you talked to anyone about getting together? We are still up for it, I just don't know how to organize it.

Debbi said...

I should just email you on FB our cell numbers, that would be an easy way to get us