15 June 2010

Living Planet Aquarium

Last week Amber, Les and Zak met Grammy and Gramps on the FrontRunner train to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. They transferred from FrontRunner to Trax to a UTA bus to get there. Amber asked if she could blog about their trip. So from here forward, this is Amber's blog post! ENJOY!


One of the first things we did was, was touch the stingrays. They felt both slimy and furry.

This was one of the 2 eels they had, the picture I took of the electric eel didn't look good.

This is a penguin from the new penguin exhibit. I really liked the penguins!!! Zak liked how fast the penguins swam. Les liked the way the penguins jumped into and out of the water. I liked how they sometimes came up to the glass and that they streaked past.

I like this picture because it looks like the fish is smiling!

This fish was one of my favorites because it swam vertically. I've never seen a fish that did that.
This was one of the two alligators they had. They were smaller than the ones we saw in Florida.

I really liked the Jelly fish.

This is mine and my Mom's favorite picture. It is a lion fish.

I'm not sure what this is, but I think it is a sting ray.


we had so much fun, thanks Grammy and Gramps.

No comments: