On Saturday, we went to Epcot. It is the only park that we didn't have time to go back to twice. We ran out of time to see all of the countries, and Amber really wanted to go back and finish them.
A lot of EPCOT was about protecting our land, resources, and animals for the future. They have a boat ride that goes through their experimental greenhouses. It was very interesting, and fun to see.
This is a nine-pound lemon. /everything was grown up off of the ground. I was amazed at some of the plants we see all of the time (like pumpkins) that I thought had to grow on the ground to support the weight of the fruit, and they had them hanging in the air.

I found this hidden Mickey when I put my camera up to my eye. I couldn't see it with my bare eye.

I think these are cucumbers. They use a lot of what they grow to feed the animals it the parks, and to use in their restaurants.

We really enjoyed the
Nemo show at Epcot. We were some of the last to be seated, and had really bad seats. Even Brian and I couldn't see the stage. We were pretty bummed and debated leaving. Just as the show was starting they came to our family and said they had seats for 4 in a better location. So Brian sent us and we followed the girl to the front row. I had the 1st seat right off of the stage. It was awesome. I wish Brian would have followed us down. There was enough room for him, and he had the camera. Bummer.

In France, we ran into Sleeping Beauty. And there was no line at all to see her.
(For my cousins....she looked just like Jennifer, and talked just like her too!)

Morocco

In Japan looking across the water to the "big ball."

There was an authentic Japanese drum show going on while we were in Japan.

The "tourist" picture in front of the EPCOT icon.

United Kingdom (do you know how hard it is to get pictures without people..)

Italy

Sunset over the water

The palm trees and
tiki torch before the firework show.

The amazing firework show finished off the night!
1 comment:
What an awesome trip! I just read through all of your posts and I am amazed at all you've been able to pack in. I can't wait to take my kids when they are all a little older too!
Post a Comment