30 June 2009

LHS 15 Year Reunion

The main reason that I went to Lehi this weekend was for my 15 year class reunion. Not a lot of people attended, but it was so fun to see people I haven't seen for a very long time. and I was so proud of myself, I recognized all but a couple of people immediately.

Joellen did a great job planning everything. It was a luau, and so the group that came and did the dancing pulled a few people up on stage and taught them a few dances.

Sheena, Theresa, Terra and Dallas
I loved the fire dancers

These are a few of my close friends from high school. Not many came, but we were just enough to fill one table.
Jalene, Deena, Janet, Me
Deena and Harley just had their new baby Jade on Wednesday, so I was so glad that they came. They even got an award for the youngest child from our class!
It was such a fun weekend. I'm glad that I took the time to do all of the things I did while I was in Lehi. We usually don't have much extra time when we go. The only thing that I wish that I had done was to take the kids to the rodeo. I guess that we'll have to go back next year!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad you had fun. Hard to believe it is 15 years. I'm suppose to have RSVP'd for mine and haven't decided whether to go or not yet. I've yet to hear of anyone going that I want to see.

Tanya said...

I wish we could have made it but Chad was sick. It looked like fun! It would have been nice to see you.