This was the view from our hotel balcony in Miami Beach. Grammy found an awesome hotel for us all to stay in together before the cruise. Right off the hotel pool was the boardwalk, and then the beach. From our room it was about a 2 minute walk to the ocean. The kids loved it. We loved it.


The kids on the balcony.

Brian & I on the balcony

We could see the ships from the Port of Miami all day and all night. They were huge.


The South Beach area is beautiful. And they do an incredible job keeping the beaches clean and safe. Davey was smashing a coconut
against a pole, trying to open it, and a bicycle officer was there immediately to make sure he wasn't hurting a person. We never felt unsafe, even at night.
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun. I think the weather would've made me nervous. Did anybody have issues with motion sickness? I'm kind of apprehensive to go on a cruise for that reason!
Post a Comment