We started out the Disney World part of our vacation at the Magic Kingdom. I knew that the kids would love every minute of it, and I wasn't as sure about the other parks. This was the perfect choice. We got so excited about being there, that we forgot about the whole FastPass thing. By the time we stood in line for Big Thunder Mountain for about 45 minutes, we decided to be a little smarter, and take the time to get a FastPass. The day from there turned out awesome. Between FastPasses and short lines, I don't think that we stood in line for more than 10 minutes the rest of the day. We really lucked out. We did all of the park except for Tomorrowland in just this one day, and even did a few of the rides twice because we were able to walk right onto them without a line at all.
Aladdin ride
The kids at Cinderella's castle.
I was amazed at the rides that Zak did. I was surprised that he did ones like Thunder Mountain, but he also put his hands in the air like the big kids do on the roller coasters. He didn't hesitate to go on any rides. And he walked all 10.5 miles with us this day, and every other day. I kept trying to get Brian to rent a stroller so his feet could have a rest for a day, but we didn't, and I'm glad that we didn't. We had so much fun at Magic Kingdom that we decided to go back and spend our last day there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment